Ive been developing some of the mechanics for the game for the last couple of days and it looks like it will be as early as Thursday that I can start adding the story elements into the game. A new gameplay video may be up by tonight at 11:30 PM PST and ill explain what I have added mechanic wise to the game. I hope you are looking forward to it.
The next update to our game will be tonight at 2 AM PST. It will not be a big one, but ill be including a debugger in the menu for you to play with. Here is what will be included in the update :
- Fire Runes will be in the update as a new item for you to play with. You can now attach them to weapons and armor. The current effects are that you will increase your max HP by 15 for every orb and rune you have on. Ill be changing this for next weeks update . A look at this is shown in the image below when I added 1 to Max HP for each orb during testing.
- Starting location will be the Kindness Hotel. Currently, there isn't much you can do yet, but next week, ill be adding stuff to the hotel. Here is a look at the lobby of the hotel
Ill also be adding an updated Kindness Village for you to play in. Don't expect too much tonight. Its there to explore, but next week, ill put the plot events in play.
As far as new skills, we have FireNado. Its an attack that will attack the enemy and reduce their attack for a few turns sending you to a "power play". It will depend also on how many Fire Orbs you have obtained.
You can debug the game to give you items, but don't expect this in the final version of the game. Here is a look at the debugger
Thats all you can expect for the next update tonight at 2 AM PST. Ill be posting the times for your region in the next few hours, so stay tuned to the blog and the page for more.
It has been a while since I updated something, but I'm back to developing the game again. I had to deal with an injury for the last few days, but it is getting better. Ill have something tonight
Happy April Fools day everyone and welcome to todays headlines
1) First Singing Session - Ill be rescheduling singing to next week.
2) First Update - The first update for "Francelette's Story" is this Sunday at 1:15 AM
3) Java Tutorials- Im now doing tutorials for Java. Follow them on YouTube
Thats all for now, we will see you later today
Happy last day of March ladies and gentlemen. Here are your game headlines
1) First singing session- Ill be singing Francelette's Theme song tomorrow,
2) First update - The game will be updated with "Francelette's Story" on Sunday at 1:15 AM PST
Thats all for now. More to come later today
Good evening everyone. Here are your headlines
1) "Francelette Game Hub" - We are now calling the Facebook page the "Francelette Game Hub". This is because we are making it for all of the games we will develop.
Thats all for now, we will see you tomorrow for morning headlines :)
Happy post Easter everyone. Hopefully your spring break was very lovely. Mine was great. Here are your headlines for today
1) Game Update schedule officially released:
Here are the days and times that the game will be updated;
Tuesday @ 11:30 PM PST - GAME TESTERS ONLY
Thursday @ 11:30 PM PST - GAME TESTERS ONLY
Sunday @ 1:15 AM PST - PUBLIC
In order to be a game tester, you must contact me via email
My email is FVGA_contact@yahoo.com
2) First Song to be Sung - Ill be singing "Francelette's Theme" sometime this week. It will be an opportunity for me to show you what else I can do with my voice besides doing tutorial videos for you folks.
3) Comment in the blog - Please do feel free to comment in the blog as well. Ill be happy to read your comments and tell you the news for the game as well. I may use those comments for an upcoming video series for the game.
Thats all for now. We will see you all this evening for our evening headlines
Happy Easter Sunday everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying time hunting for them Easter eggs. Here are the headlines for today
1) Game Update Released - The newest game update has been released this morning. Please let me know if you find a error, bug, or somethings I should change
2)Update Schedules - The schedule for updates are now updated
Tuesdays & Thursdays - Game Testers link will be up to test new features and tell me if they want me to change it in any way
Sundays - Public game link will be up for everyone to play
Thats all for today. Happy Easter to all.
Here are your evening headline stories
1) UPDATE FINISHED- Ill be updating the game at 1:15 AM PST (or earlier). Ill just need to do some minor changes, but nothing to slow down this update.
2) Happy Easter Sunday! - Here is a little something for you this early Easter
Happy Sábado De Gloria (Glory Saturday) everyone. Hope everyone is ready for Easter tomorrow. Here are your headlines for today
1) First update- The first update will happen overnight tonight at 1:15 AM PST. You can play the updated game at these times according to your time zone
EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (4:15 AM)
CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME (3:15 AM)
MOUNTAIN DAYLIGHT TIME (2:15 AM)
PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME (1:15 AM)
HAWAII DAYLIGHT TIME (11:15 PM TONIGHT)
2) Game Testers needed- If you would like to test the newest updates early and give suggestions, please don't hesitate to email me. Ill be more than happy to give you the link to our game test.
3) Share the page and the game- Feel free to share the game page and our pages with your friends. The more people that like our pages, the more confidence towards making this game as good as possible.
4) "Our Young Days" chapter ends- We are nearing the end of the "Our Young Days" chapter of the game. This means that the next portion is "Francelette's Story". The game will only get harder as it continues. As soon as the father dies in the game, the chapter ends and "Francelette's Story" begins.
A) NCAA Tournament- Lots of upsets this tournament. Hopefully your bracket isn't busted yet. Good luck to the teams as they head to the Elite 8 portion of the tourney
Here are your evening headlines for tonight
1) Discount system- The discount system is now in place for Kindness Village (Main Street) . The discount system will work with your kindness points. Check out this table to look at how the discounts will work with Kindness Points
HERE ARE YOUR HEADLINES
A) SPRING BREAK 2016 - Hope you are having a very happy spring break. Make sure to spend time with your friends and family. I am having a good time by bonding with my friends as well.
B) Game Testers Needed- We will need game testers to see if everything works. Ill be emailing everyone who wants to do game testing every Wednesday. If you find something that does not look right, email me right away so that I can fix it before the update. If it is a major issue, ill be halting the update.
C) Potential title screens- Here are some potential title screens we might go with.
D) Music Downloads- You can download the music for the game as long as you give credit and don't make profit from the songs
E) Download Page Open - The download page for our games is now open. Feel free to download anything from there. For those who want to use any resources from RPG Maker MV, especially for the characters and images, make sure to put them in the correct folder. Ill eventually work on a little "fan kit" for you all.
Thats all for today on this special Good Friday. Enjoy this photo with Francelette and the sky. Happy Spring Break and Happy Easter :)
CLASS CHANGE SYSTEM - Ill be adding the class change system for both characters at the beginning of the game.
FIRST SOUNDTRACK- The first soundtrack will be posted tomorrow PM. Make sure to keep an eye out for it
GAME PLAY VIDEO - Ill be adding the first gameplay video for the game late night tonight (11 PM to 12AM)
Thats all for now...see you all soon
Here is the latest news for the game:
UPDATED- The first game demo has been uploaded. It took us a week to put this demo together. Here is what we put into the first demo of "Francelette's Story"
SOUND TRACK - The first song will be put into the software sometime this week. It will be the theme song for the game We will have a sound track page for each song we put into the game. Here is an example of how it will look eventually on our soundtrack page
SECOND UPDATE- The second update will be this Sunday at 1:15 AM PST / 4:15 AM EST. For those in other regions, here are the times you can look forward to the update
SUNDAY AM UPDATE NUMBER 2 TIMES
*MANILA PHILIPPINES @ 4:15 PM Local Philippine Time
EASTERN US @ 4:15 AM
CENTRAL US @ 3:15 AM
MOUNTAIN US @ 2:15 AM
PACIFIC US @ 1:15 AM
*HAWAII US @ 11:15 PM (Saturday Night)
* Hawaii is 2 hours behind Los Angeles, CA
* Mainila is 15 hours ahead of Los Angeles, CA
TIPS AND TRICKS PAGE - Our tricks and tips pages has been updated to reflect the demo. Note that I did not put the training dungeon there so that you can find it yourself (it's not hard to find)
Thats all for now. See you in a few hours for what will be included in update number 2
Happy Daylight Savings Time everyone. Hope everyone got enough sleep last night even if we lost an hour. Here are the latest headlines for the game
FIRST SONG: The first song will be up very soon. Im still working on a couple of things for the song
FIRST OFFICIAL DEMO: The first demo will be playable sometime next week. Make sure to read the March 12th blog post to see what you can play with. I may be adding more to that.
Thats all for now. Keep up with the latest news here and on the website
The first official game demo launch will happen tomorrow morning at 1:15 AM PST. Ill be posting a link to the game as soon as it goes live.
The first music tracks for the game will start next week (possibly Tuesday & Wednesday). Make sure to keep a look out for the latest updates
The first offering for the game are the following;
A) A class selection menu - Feel free to choose a class for Francelette. You get to choose between a Ranger and the Angelic Class. If you choose a Ranger class, you get to pick a starting weapon. Each class comes with a starting skill, some items, and in the case of the Ranger with a gun weapon, some bullets. Make sure to check it out. Don't forget to leave feed back as we are testing this feature for future games. A more expanded class selection menu will be out in the next update.
For more information on what each class offers, feel free to check out our tips and tricks page for the game by clicking this link: http://www.francelettekindnessadventure.com/tips-and-tricks.html
B) First Quest: Pick up the Cake - The first quest that will be featured in this demo is "Pick up the Cake". This quest will correspond to the "Our Young Days" portion to the game. It will let you grab a cake from the item shop to bring to the park for Luna's and Francelette's birthday.
C) Training Dungeon/ Testing Area - Ill be adding a training area / testing area inside of Francelette's house. There will be an NPC there that will allow you to change classes so that you can change your class and test it out.
OUTSIDE OF THE WEBSITE:
YouTube- Feel free to check out our YouTube content for the game. It is free to look at and feel free to comment on them.
Playlist for "Francelette's Story": https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU8V9bYcOC2qSL5eOqzaxxsJ4a-KxfPN1
Thats all for now ladies and gentlemen. Have a good night